Our Mission Statement
Integrity Supports & Services, LLC assists clients in leading dignified, safe, integrated and independent lives.
Our Vision Statement
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of supports and services
- To be the provider of choice in the community
- To be the employer of choice in the community
- To be a financially viable agency
Our Core Values
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life, and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities;
- recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals Code of Ethics;
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
Integrity Supports & Services, LLC is a reliable and certified developmental disability care provider located in Omaha, Nebraska. Our agency is led by Monica Colvin. Monica has worked with individuals with developmental disabilities since 1999. She started working direct care and has held different positions, such as Manager, Quality Assurance Director, Regional Director, Program Specialist, and Service Coordinator. She has many years of experience in Home and Community Based Waivers. Monica and her family have been an Extended Family Home Provider for over 10 years. She has her Master’s Degree in Public Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Education and Human Sciences with a major in Family Science and Certificate in Gerontology. She completed her practicum at an assisted living facility and worked as a Service Coordinator at an independent living center for seniors. Monica is very passionate about helping people live the lives they want to. She works hard to support clients, families, and staff to ensure that they are healthy, safe, and happy.
At Integrity Supports & Services, LLC, we ensure that our staff members are experienced, trained, and passionate about serving people. Our goal is to pay our employees top dollar for the excellent work they do.